Sunday, March 8, 2009

still omg

This is my favorite picture of my son!!!


Yeah, I think OMG pretty much sums up how I feel right now. That, and tired. I HATE this time change!!! I need that hour of sleep that was taken from me!! It's not like I can sleep that much anyways now, so why must I lose an HOUR, a precious hour of sleep?!!? So not fair.... Anyways, yeah, our little man is due on April 11th, which is exactly 5 weeks from yesterday. 5 WEEKS. That's just barely a month away! I'm ready for Spring Break so I will be able to take an entire week to prepare for him and get things ready. I plan to have the following things done (like my bullet list! HAHA!)
  • Wash his cloth diapers and put them up
  • Wash his bedding and make up the crib
  • Start washing his onsies and socks and stuff like that - how much do onsies shrink?? Please someone tell me cause I don't want to ruin them, but I don't really want to be hanging up onsies all the time!!
  • Paint the last couple of canvases that I'm making for his room - I'm going to attempt to paint monkeys - haven't done this yet, but I'm pretty good at flamingoes, so he may get one of those instead! j/k I can draw a monkey, so I should be able to paint one!
  • Return the duplicates to Babies R Us, Target, and Wal-Mart AND attempt to reduce the number of things that are still needing to be purchased, like another carseat dock....prolly need on of those!!
  • Go to the auction in Hattiesburg to possibly get a new car! :)
Oh yeah, I still need to finish my plans for my long term sub and the stuff that Christie will need for Student Council - plan to work on this stuff this coming week while kiddies are taking my exam. And work on it tomorrow while I'm off, assuming that I don't have to stay at the courthouse all day - yeah, I have jury duty tomorrow...has anyone ever had this before? What do I have to do? Ugh, I don't really want to go AT ALL... I start going tomorrow for weekly doctors appointments. Yeah, she's gonna start "checking" me. Not really looking forward to it, but that means that I'm getting closer to having this baby :) YAY!! I need to go and write thank you notes for the gifts that I've gotten. I'm actually doing really well with thank you notes this time - I was horrible at them when I got married, but I had 15 billion things going on when I got married and I don't really have that much going on now, so maybe that's why it's so much easier!

1 comment:

Pamela said...

Murphy's onesie's didn't shrink much..I always dried them..I bet they'll okay if you wash and dry them. I have had jury duty before and I actually got picked to be on the jury! We found him guilty!