Sunday, April 20, 2008

24 Days and Counting!

I've only got 24 more days felt in school and I cannot wait!! I've got some kids that I will miss, but I've got some that I will help them out the front door! I start my master's in 23 school days - excited and nervous about that! Josh leaves for Memphis May 19th and will be gone that entire week :( not happy about that, but he was selected out of his entire district to go, so it's kinda a big deal so I'm happy for him..I'll miss him though....we've been working in the yard this weekend and last weekend and I have to say it looks SO much better! We dug up all the bushes in the front and cut down the awful tree/bush thing that was blocking our vision when we backed out of our driveway. We tilled up some new flowerbeds and as we get a little extra money, we're going to get some new plants for the front - it's really going to look awesome!

I have just about finished Pluto's baby book :) Yeah, I made a baby book for my dog! Since it's almost finished, I guess I need to get pregnant and have a baby so I can make a new baby book :) Well, before that, maybe I should scrapbook my wedding considering I got married almost two years and I've had those pictures for two years! HA!

Well, I'm going to continue watching the reunion for Rock of Love 2.....toodles!

No comments: